Dec 19, 2014

The Leg Tap

As I said earlier, the leg tap was the key evidence that sent me on my wonderful journey.

I wouldn't believed it had I not seen it for myself.

This leg tap though could not be interpreted as a sign of Daniel giving up. It occurs as he is lining up for the next round shortly after Johnny has scored his second point. If Daniel were giving up he simply would have walked off the mat or had Mr. Miyagi throw in the towel. No, there was something more to this, this had a deeper meaning. This was Daniel giving Johnny a sign. 


(leg tap happen at 2 minutes 42 seconds)

And suddenly it hit me, here was the missing evidence I was looking for to tie everything together. Here it was, right on the screen for all to see. Daniel had given Johnny a sign. Johnny was in on it, Daniel and he were working together.

Did Johnny throw the fight?

Watch and judge for yourself.